Sunday, February 27, 2011

What a small world....


Today, on this very beautiful, sun shinny, warm day, I took pictures of a very pretty girl named Jessica, and her fiance Jeremy. It was so much fun to do some photos! I am really happy with the way they are turning out and I hope they will be, too. They brought along their cute kiddos and a very sweet lab puppy, but unfortunately they weren't in any of the pictures, as these were engagement photos! But, this world is indeed very small! As Jessica and I were chatting, it came up that she is also from Cadillac, MI (where Kyle is from!). She said she vaguely remembers Kyle and his twin brother from high school, she is a year older than them, but that their last name sounds very familiar. She told me she was friends with Kaleb (kyles brothers) girlfriend, so that is kinda cool! Here is one of the pictures from the shoot today. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment